Feedback helps us to respond and do better. We always welcome input from patients, carers and consumers.
Hospital patients are encouraged to complete the Victorian Health Experience Survey that will be posted to you after your stay.
Comments or Compliments
If you are happy with how we treated you, or if something or someone at Kyneton District Health made a good impression, please let us know. We accept compliments over the phone, in writing or by email (email@example.com).
We will ensure that your feedback is documented on our database, and that it’s shared with the staff or service involved in your care. Your feedback helps us to understand the patient perspective, and it supports our efforts to provide positive experiences every time.
We appreciate the opportunity to resolve complaints. We want to hear of any difficulties or concerns experienced at KDH by patients, their relatives, carers or friends. It can be helpful to meet and talk directly.
- If something concerns you, please tell a staff member so we can act to resolve your concern
- You can also fill out a feedback form; copies are widely available across the hospital
- You can write to the Chief Executive Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Complaints will be acknowledged in writing or in person with two business days. We’ll let you know who is handling the complaint, how it will be dealt with and how long the process is expected to take. We treat all complainants with respect, sensitivity and confidentiality:
- All complaints are handled without prejudice or assumptions about the level of seriousness
- The emphasis is on resolving the identified issue
- Your complaint can confidential or anonymous, with your identity protected
- You will not be discriminated against or suffer any unjust adverse consequences as a result of making a complaint about the standards of care and service
- Your complaints and comments help us to improve our service.
More information can be found in the Charter of Patient Rights. If a copy is not provided to you, feel free to remind us.